Information on data protection
Basic information on data protection
|Responsible||ULTRACONGELADOS VIRTO S.A.U. (Virto F Group)|
|Purpose||To carry out administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as to send commercial communications about our products, to send communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of services supplied, to send products by third parties.|
|Legitimation||Execution of a contract.|
Legitimate interest of the data manager
Fulfilment of a legal obligation.
Consent of the data subject.
|Recipients||Data transfer is intended to: Public administration with relevant competence; organisations and companies associated with the data controller that enable the provision of services; transport companies; communication companies; banks and savings banks.|
|Rights||You have the right to access, rectify and cancel the data, as well as other rights indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com|
|Origin||From the data subject himself/herself.|
|Additional information||Additional and detailed information on data protection can be requested at our offices.|
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Responsible: Ultracongelados Virto S.A.U.
VAT number: A31117617
Contact details: POL. INDUSTRIAL, PARCELA C, 31560 AZAGRA -NAVARRA-ESPAÑA.
Data protection officer (DPO): CONSULTING & STRATEGY GFM S.L. (GFM Servicios)
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
ULTRACONGELADOS VIRTO S.A.U. processes the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes:
General Data Protection Regulation;
RGPD: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes: transfer of data to companies necessary for the provision of the requested service, transfer of data to third party applications for external services, sending of commercial promotions, website users.
GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
GDPR: 6.1.c) Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
GDPR: 6.1.f) Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, provided that such interests do not override the interests or fundamental rights of the data subject.
Administrative, accounting and tax management, sending communications related to the business relationship with our client and to the provision of the services supplied, sending products through third parties.
3. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data, including compliance with legal obligations. For the purposes for which we require your express consent, they will be kept as long as the data subject does not exercise their rights of deletion or limitation of the purpose, for example the sending of commercial communications.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Performance of a contract: provision of services and purchase and sale of products.
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller: all those purposes described and related to the service provided: purchase, customer service, return, transfer to third parties for transport and delivery, management of offers to customers, communications with the customer in relation to the service, claims and complaints.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Consent of the interested party: purposes for which we request the consent of the user and/or customer: sending of commercial communications, transfer of data to third parties for commercial promotions, website users, etc.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the matter, for the purpose of Compliance with legal obligations.
- Social Security Treasury and other public bodies.
- Organisations and companies related to the data controller, for the purpose of providing external services to the company such as: consultancy, IT, consultants, auditors, insurance, occupational risk prevention, lawyers and other external service providers.
- Companies related to the Virto Group
- Banks, savings banks, financial institutions and insurance companies.
6. Data transfers to third countries
There are no plans to transfer data to third countries outside the European Union.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ULTRACONGELADOS VIRTO S.A.U. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, ULTRACONGELADOS VIRTO S.A.U. shall cease to process the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following way: by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data processed by ULTRACONGELADOS VIRTO S.A.U. comes from the data subject himself/herself.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data
- Professional data
- Postal and e-mail addresses
- Commercial information
- Financial data
Special categories of personal data are not processed (such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation).
Date of last update: Update 10 November 2020